A summary of this experience!


Unfortunately, this amazing experience is ending, and I’m so sad, but at the same time I’m proud of me and the people is around me.

This experience has been full of good and bad moments, adventures and failures; but specially of good friends. In Finland I’ve met amazing people that I’m sure they will be with me all my life. I’ve learnt so much from them, and thanks of them, nowadays I have skills that I didn’t have some months ago.

Now, I know how to front face to some difficult situations, as living alone or to be in different environments every day. I’ve got the feeling that during these months I’ve grew up, and I’m a different person now.

Thank of Finland and the people that lived with me this amazing experience I’m the person who I’ve always dreamt to be, and I’m proud of it.

Good bye Finland, see you soon.

Kiitos!

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Community Social Work in Spain

Frozen Landscape

Advocacy